This site uses technical cookies and also have installed third-party cookies (technical and profiling). By closing this banner, you agree the use of all cookies. To see the full cookie information visit this page.

OK
Sidertaglio Lamiere S.r.l. - Company Sidertaglio Lamiere S.r.l. - Production Flame cutting

HISTORY

Sidertaglio Lamiere S.r.l. was established in the early 80s, more precisely in 1983, following the initiative of brothers Giambattista and Roberto Callegari, in a rented building of 1000 m² located in Brendola.

In August 1988 Sidertaglio transferred to the building of 2000 m² it had bought in via Pompele, Sarego.

In 2001 the Callegari brothers began the construction of new premises, covering 4000 m², in Meledo, Sarego.
In 2003 Sidertaglio began producing in the new premises with a larger production area, to answer the increase in market requests.

Now Sidertaglio is housed in a covered area of 6000 m².

The development of Sidertaglio Lamiere S.r.l. over the years has made it become one of the most interesting companies at a national level, with strong development in the foreign market, for cutting and marketing sheet metal and panels with thickness of from 3 to 600 mm.